New version available: OBS Studio 24.0.2
- Hardware accelerated decoding on the media source is now disabled by default rather than enabled by default. Some users use a ridiculous number of media sources, and turning on hardware accelerated decoding for every single one of them could cause some stability issues.
- Fixed an issue where certain games would cause OBS to lag. Currently, this will only work when OBS is running as administrator.
- Fixed an issue where media keys on your keyboard could trigger video/audio to stop/start playing in browser sources
- Fixed an issue where part of the OBS output would be green when using OBS from a VM
- Fixed an issue where stingers could sometimes cut off prematurely before they were finished
- Fixed a freeze that could happen when using NVENC and changing the bitrate while in use while lookahead was enabled
- Fixed a bug where OBS could sometimes stop recording due to lack of disk space despite having plenty of disk space
- Improved the playback accuracy of media sources and stingers (this was the same issue that caused stingers to sometimes play back a bit erratically)